Unusual Applications for Bally Pre-Engineered Prefabricated Insulated Panels
- Climactic Wind Tunnels (Belgium, Korea, Luxembourg, U.S.A.)
- Southernmost Bally: Housing and Storage in the Antarctic (South Pole).
- Most Northern Bally: Thule, Greenland (~900 miles from North Pole).
- Second Most Northerly Bally: Grise Fiord (aprox. 76�25'N, 82�58'W).
- Seed Storage (Bangladesh, Nepal, Zimbabwe, many others)
- Aluminum tempering (Indonesia).
- Electronic Equipment Housing for larges radio telescope in the world (Arecibo, Puerto Rico).
- -55�F (-48�C) storage in 120�F (49�C) temperatures of the Mojave desert.
- Environmental Test Chambers for hundreds of uses.
- Calorimeter Test Chambers.
- Electrical Substations.
- Water Tank Storage facilities (to prevent freezing).
- Severe weather enclosures (heavy snow loading, high wind conditions, etc.)
- Hibernation Chamber for Mice, San Antonio, TX.
- ... and many others.
If you have any unusual applications for a Bally Pre-Engineered Prefabricated Insulated
Panel, please let us know!
Copyright 2009, BMIL Technologies, LLC., Inc. All rights reserved
4915 Arendell St., #313, Morehead City, NC 28557, 252-727-0994
Names and Logos are registered Trademarks of their respective companies.
Send comments on this web site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 27, 2012